The Aberlour Hotel
The mile long tree lined High Street has an attractive square and village green and situated right in the centre of the Village is the Aberlour Hotel. Nineteen beautifully appointed bedrooms make this the ideal location to stay whilst experiencing all the delights of the area.
The Aberlour Hotel is a lovely family run hotel, situated in the heart of Scotland's Malt Whisky Country. The Tariff is as follows and is the room rate inclusive of Breakfast:
- Superior Double En-suite from £140 per night
- Double Room from £110 per night
- Twin Room from £110 per night
- Single Room Ensuite from £65 per night
- Single Room from £60 per night
- All bedrooms are situated on the Upper Floor levels and are unsuitable for wheel chair access
- Pets are welcome at the hotel's discretion
Family and dog friendly, there is a varied menu serving fresh home cooked food using the finest local produce from the humble sandwich through to scallops and steaks to venison casserole. The well-stocked bars offer cask ales and a variety of drams from Speyside and further afield.