Ashville is a large detached house situated in its own grounds and located on a quite street with large garden to the front and rear of the house. The Flat consists of the whole upper floor of the house and is a 2 minute walk to the town Square, shops, bars and restaurants - also benefits from off street parking.
Ideally located in the heart of Scotland’s Whisky Trail makes an ideal base from which to enjoy a variety of activities and attractions - castles, fishing, golfing, the spectacular Moray Coast, the Cairngorm National Park, walking, cycling and also skiing in the winter months.
· 2 bedrooms - 1 double room / 1 twin room
· Large lounge with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and hills
· Large fully equipped kitchen / diner
· Bathroom with large walk in shower
· Freeview television in the lounge
· Kitchen: full size electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery, utensils
· All bed linen and towels provided
· Valuables safe
· Free Wi-fi
Weekly Rate: from £250
Tel: 01340 821 464